lunedì 9 gennaio 2012

love call the greeting farm

Ho usato il mio bellissimo timbro del greeting farm per fare questo biglietto.
Stile vintage pin up. Dietro i cuoricini con un embossingfolder.
I just called to say I love you, ricordate questo canzone?

I have used my lovely greeting farm stamp for this spy card from the  Farm fresh challenge.
Vintage 'pin up' style. The little hearts behind the image are made with an embossingfolder.
I just called to say I love you, remember the song?

Ik heb mijn mooie greeting farm stempel gebruikt om dit spy kaartje te maken.
Beetje vintage 'pin up' stijltje. De hartjes op de achtergrond zijn met een embossingfolder gemaakt.
I just called to say I love you, kennen jullie dat liedje nog?


challenge:
Farm Fresh challenge blog  friday-spy-day-14-tgfff14
crafters companion- Love is in the air challenge-20love-is-in-air

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thanks for your visit , bedankt voor je bezoekje, grazie per la visita!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...